The DT1 Microphone is a 4-in-1 condenser mic that loves instruments and vocals! The unique “Dual Top” design is a Hi-Def condenser microphone perfect for stage or studio, voice or instrument, delivering incredible detail and the Aspen Pittman signature warm vocal tone.
Description:The Aspen Pittman Designs DT1 Microphone is a ball end hand-held true condenser vocal mic that will greatly enhance the detail of any live vocal performance. But unscrew the ball end pop filters and you will see a mid-sized stainless steel top-firing mic that is perfect or miking stage guitar, drums and other instruments in live performance. The DT1 Microphone just a easily converts from a stage mic back to an extremely versatile studio mic.
- This high quality true condenser capsule is optimized for critical instrument and vocal recording in the studio, while its reduced sensitivity to feedback and handling noise makes it perfect for use on live stages too.
- The removable spring steel ball top adapts this unique mic for dual purposes… a condenser mic for vocals or an instrument mic when the ball end is removed.
- The DT1 Microphone uses our proprietary mid-sized 0.83″ (21 mm) all brass capsule with a 0.75″ (19 mm) very thin 6 micron 24k gold evaporated mylar diaphragm design.
- The rubber isolated capsule assembly and robust construction allow the DT1 Microphone to be used on touring stages.
- An HM2 swivelling hard mount and vinyl zipper case are included.
- Preamp topology Low noise FET
- Polar pattern Fixed — Hyper-cardioid
- Frequency response 20Hz – 18kHz, ±1.5dB
- Sensitivity SmV/Pa
- Equivalent noise 28dB SPL
- Maximum SPL 146dB for 1% THD
- Typical Load Impedance >500 Ω
- Output source impedance 200 Ω transformerless
- Power requirement 48V phantom power
- Dimensions 7.5″ long (19cm), 0.85″ (2.1cm) max. dia.
- Weight 12 oz. (0.4kg)
- (Archive) DT1 Live!!!! Rich Sheldon and Shawn Cunnane
- (Archive) Aspen Pittman Designs presents Joe Sax on the APD DT1 Dual Top Condenser Microphone
- (Archive) DT1 Live! Rich Sheldon and Shawn Cunnane please see update https://youtu.be/47WdsPMkQes
- (Archive) DT1 Live! Stephanie Ann Walsh
- (Archive) DT1 Live! presents John Kaye and the Overlords
- (Archive) APD presents Aspen Pittman and the DT1 Microphone- a Brief Glimpse
- (Archive) Aspen Pittman Designs presents the DT1 mic and Joe Travers on the drums
- (Archive) Aspen Pittman Designs presents the DT1 Condenser Microphone with Aspen
- Aspen Pittman Designs presents DT1 Live! with Stephanie Walsh
- Aspen Pittman Designs presents DT1 Live! with Joe Sax
- Aspen Pittman Designs presents DT1 Live! with Sheldon and Cunnane
- Aspen Pittman Designs presents a Brief Look at the DT1 Dual Top Condenser Microphone
- Aspen Pittman Designs presents the DT1 Dual Top Condenser Microphone