AP 1B-FET CONDENSER MICROPHONE
Our vintage-style capsule design is optimized for getting those rich and classic vocal recordings.
Made with our largest all brass capsule which is hand built with an ultra-thin 3 micron Gold evaporated Mylar diaphragm, the AP 1B-FET provides warmth, greater detail and depth to all vocal or instrument recordings.
Includes SM4 shock mount, HM1 swivel stand adapter w/locking nut included and the APD PFM+ pop filter.
- Vintage-style non-disk capsule design optimized for classic vocal recordings
- Large 1.25″ (32mm) all brass capsule with 1.04″ (26mm) ultra-thin 3 micron Gold evaporated Mylar diaphragm provides greater detail and depth.
- Warm sounding, low-noise, Class A FET.
- Black-coated Stainless steel body with Stainless steel head and grill assembly.
- Magnetically-shielded custom-wound nickel core output transformer.
- HM1 swivel stand adapter w/locking nut included.
- Includes APD PFM+ pop filter.
- SM4 shock mount is included.
- Moisture resistant Aluminum storage case included.
- Preamp Topology: Class A FET
- Polar Pattern: Fixed – Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 18kHz, ±1.5dB
- Equivalent Noise: 22dB SPL – A weighted
- Sensitivity: 32mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 134dB
- Maximum Output: 3.2V RMS for 1% THD
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 Ω
- Output Source Impedance: 200 Ω transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.5” long (19cm), 2.5” (6.4cm) max. dia.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.68kg)