The Aspen Pittman Designs DT1 Microphone is a ball end hand-held true condenser vocal mic that will greatly enhance the detail of any live vocal performance. But unscrew the ball end pop filters and you will see a mid-sized stainless steel top-firing mic that is perfect or miking stage guitar, drums and other instruments in live performance. The DT1 Microphone just easily converts from a stage mic back to an extremely versatile studio mic.
– This high quality true condenser capsule is optimized for critical instruments and vocal recording in the studio, while its reduced sensitivity to feedback and handling noise makes it perfect for use on live stages too.
– The removable spring steel ball top adapts this unique mic for dual purposes… a condenser mic for vocals or an instrument mic when the ball end is removed.
– The DT1 Microphone uses our proprietary mid-sized 0.83″ (21 mm) all brass capsule with a 0.75″ (19 mm) very thin 6 microns 24k gold evaporated Mylar diaphragm design.
– The rubber isolated capsule assembly and robust construction allow the DT1 Microphone to be used on touring stages.
– An HM2 swivelling hard mount and vinyl zipper case are included.
– Preamp topology Low noise FET
– Polar pattern Fixed — Hyper-cardioid
– Frequency response 20Hz – 18kHz, ±1.5dB
– Sensitivity SmV/Pa
– Equivalent noise 28dB SPL
– Maximum SPL 146dB for 1% THD
– Typical Load Impedance >500 Ω
– Output source impedance 200 Ω transformerless
– Power requirement 48V phantom power
– Dimensions 7.5″ long (19cm), 0.85″ (2.1cm) max. dia.
– Weight 12 oz. (0.4kg)